Great practice promotion: give it away
1. Give to Get. We give in order to get. If you give someone a small gift, they feel obligated and want to give you something. Giving a small gift to a prospective patient might be a way to get that patient to call for an appointment.
3. Give to Encourage Referrals. You can increase referrals by helping your current patients spread the word about your practice. Give them something they can pass on to others, particularly items with you practice phone number on them.
Here are some suggestions for promotion items that work well for chiropractors:
2. Chiropractic items or items related to your specific type of practice. Crooked (subluxated?) pens may be out-of-date, but how about water bottles? You can find other health-related items or those that make a point about chiropractic in catalogs. Something memorable and fun and interesting will catch the attention of potential patients and will give your current patients something to talk about.
4. T-shirts, while a little more expensive, can be a big draw. People love t-shirts. They get worn by children, passed down or sold at garage sales, and they will be seen around the community for many years.
5. Refrigerator magnets are the perfect give-away. They have your business information on them, and they reside in a place of prominence in the kitchen, where everyone congregates. If a patient is talking to a friend on the phone, and the friend says, “I need a chiropractor,” your patient can easily give your number.